Have you dreamt of Trekking, Rafting, Water sports, Adventure activities, Camping and Leisure in one trip? Need not worry!!! We have an Amazing Uttarakhand tour to Rishikesh-Kanatal-Tehri-Mussoorie.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
Have you dreamt of Trekking, Rafting, Water sports, Adventure activities, Camping and Leisure in one trip? Need not worry!!! We have an Amazing Uttarakhand tour (Rishikesh-Kanatal-Tehri-Mussoorie) which is an absolutely thrilling experience you will be able to enjoy in relatively short time.
This trip experience begins with an exhilarating session of White water Rafting and fun filled activities in Rishikesh. Camping on the banks of River Ganges or in the wilderness can be enjoyed by the trekkers. It is hard to believe that Kanatal – a destination that is not infested with tourists and is calm and unexplored. There is nothing better but to savor the 180-degree panorama view of Garhwal Mountain Ranges from Kanatal followed by some adventure activities in the vicinity of the campus. After exploring the nature’s beauty and tiredness your body needs some deserved rest for which the trip ends at Mussoorie – known for its lush green hills, varied flora and fauna and the majestic view of Shivalik Ranges.
- All accommodation (twin/ triple sharing basis) in comfortable hotels/ guest houses or camps
- Breakfast and dinner during stay only
- Inner Line Permits and Wildlife fees for restricted areas for Indian Nationals
- Price based on 2 persons riding together
- Basic First Aid Kit & medicines
- Services of a Royal Enfield trained specialist mechanic for the full duration of the trip
- One Enfield bike (with fuel) (350 cc) as per the itinerary
- Volvo tickets from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi
- 01 backup jeep for carrying luggage and Mechanic for whole trip
- Basic spares parts for the bike (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
P.S. Upgrade it to Royal Enfiled 500 cc by paying only Rs. 4500/- extra
- Any Air/ taxi/ jeep fare
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone/ fax calls, mineral water, alcoholic beverages, entrance and camera fee at monuments/ museums, medical
expenses, gratuities etc.
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc.
- Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above
- Spare parts of any kind. Bike maintenance etc.
- Any entry fees, any tips, porter pony charges or any other expenses incurred by the porter/ participants during the sightseeing trips, other than as clearly mentioned
within the sightseeing in inclusions and itinerary
- Any extra costs incurred due to extension/ change of the itinerary due to natural calamities, road blocks, vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond our control
Delhi – Rishikesh
Arrive at Delhi airport/railway station by morning. Morning pick up from Delhi and depart for Rishikesh by road. Arrive at Rishikesh and get transferred to the Camp. After check into the campsite, we shall have our Lunch, explore camp area and enjoy the vicinity of the camp, games like volleyball, badminton and also go for Jungle trek etc. Evening enjoy light snacks in the evening. Overnight stay at Camp.
After breakfast proceed for exhilarating session of white water River Rafting 16kms Shivpuri to Rishikesh NIM Beach which also includes Cliff jumping and Body surfing. Arrive at campsite for Lunch. Post lunch one can go for optional activity like Bunjee Jumping, Paintball(At own cost). In the evening you can visit the famous Laxman Jhoola and Parmath Niketan Ghat to witness the holy Ganges Aarti. The Aarti is a pleasant ritual of worshipping The Ganga. Return to campsite & have dinner. Overnight stay at Camp.
Rishikesh – Kanatal(7800ft)
After breakfast depart for Kanatal(Approx. 90kms/3.5 hrs). Upon arrival transfer to the campsite located amidst beautiful natural surroundings and overlooking snow clad mountains. After lunch and some rest we shall proceed for a Nature trail followed by adventure activities like Valley crossing, Rock climbing and Rappelling. Return to the campsite for evening tea snacks followed by bonfire with Music. Overnight camping at Kanatal.
Post breakfast the we shall proceed for a trek to Surkanda Devi Temple(9800 ft above sea level). The route shall pass through a few hamlets, dense forests and the mountains. Return to the campsite by late afternoon for lunch. Evening at leisure. Overnight camping at Kanatal.
Kanatal & Tehri
After breakfast proceed for Tehri – which is known for its dam and beautiful lake. Speed boating and many adventure sports in Tehri lake is the main attraction among the people who loves adventure on Extreme level. Tehri Dam is the highest dam in India and one of the highest in the world. Water adventure sports such as Speed Boat, Jet Speed boating, Jet Skiing, Banana Rides, Zorbing Ball Adventure and Surfing can be enjoyed in this dam. Return to the campsite for lunch. Post lunch one can indulge in Indoor games followed by bonfire with music. Overnight camping at Kanatal.
Kanatal – Mussoorie
After breakfast we shall depart for Mussoorie-(Approx. 2 hours journey) known for its lush green hills, varied flora and fauna and the majestic view of Shivalik Ranges. Enroute we shall visit Dhanaulti Eco Park. Upon arrival at Mussoorie check into the hotel. After freshening up and lunch proceed for a walk on the scenic Camel’s Back Road leading to Mall Road. Evening at leisure at the Mall Road for shopping and individual activities. Overnight hotel stay in Mussoorie.
Mussoorie – Delhi
Post breakfast the group shall be taken to Kempty Falls. Post visit check out and depart for Delhi. Arrive at Delhi by late evening. Drop at the airport/railway stn. Adventure trip ends.
Things to carry:
- Backpack with rain cover(40-60lts)
- Daypack/Knapsack – Optional
- Floaters or Sandals
- Trekking Shoes – Medium or High ankle length(Get a pair and “break-in” well in advance that you don’t face any sores/blisters once you are on mountains)
- 2 Pairs of Quick Dry Tees and Track Pants
- 3 Pair of sports Socks and 1 pair of woolen
- Full Sleeve Sweater or Fleece Jacket
- Sun Cap
- Quick dry towel/Light towel
- Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+)
- Water Bottle 1 Lt – good quality plastic bottle
- Headlamp or torch with fresh pair of batteries
- Personal Toilet Kit and toilet paper
- Dark Sunglasses
- CAMERA with huge memory card and fully charged with extra batteries.
- Extra Polythene bags.
P.S You may use and share common kit for toiletries and medicines if travelling in a group